Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Service
("Terms and Conditions") User Agreement rollingspider.com ("rollingspider.com", "We", "Our" or "Us") maintains a Website, www.rollingspider.com ("Website"), through which it provides a service to you ("You" or "Your") and other users which allow You to purchase licensing rights to use footage / After Effects Templates and/or audio files and other media files, uploaded by rollingspider.com.
You acknowledge that the Website contains footage, media and information, including video files, creative art, 3-D animations, computer animations, motion backgrounds, camera acquired footage, flash files, data files, music, sound effects, software project files and other material (collectively, "Content") which is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights that belong rollingspider.com.
Content is provided by rollingspider.com subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Content on the Website, the Content we upload is owned by rollingspider.com in its entirety.
You must accept these Terms and Conditions, In order to download Content, You or other users must agree to accept these Terms and Conditions and enter into a license agreement (a "Content License Contract") which sets forth the terms for Your usage of the Content.
1. Your usage of the Services, Footage, Media and the Website are with compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. (a) Purchasing a license in Content. You may purchase Content from the rollingspider.com website after registering as a User, accepting these Terms and Conditions and agreeing to a Content License Contract. Content may be purchased online by purchasing credits via Paypal.
The price of the Content You purchase will be the price specified on the Website at the time of purchase.
3. Copyright is owned by rollingspider.com, this means that rollingspider.com is the individual that recorded the Content, The copyright of all Content uploaded by rollingspider.com is retained by rollingspider.com.
5. Member Warranties and Responsibilities (a) Registration. You warrant that You have provided accurate, complete, and updated information in completion of Your registration and agree to update Your information from time to time so that it stays accurate. (b) Account Responsibility. When You register at the Website You will receive a password and a user account ("User Account"). You are entirely responsible for any and all activities conducted through Your User Account [and any User-names associated with that User Account]. You may allow other individuals to use the User Account so long as You supervise such individual and assume all legal responsibility for their use of the Website.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your password or and any other breach of security. (c) Member Names. Upon Your registration at the Website, You may be asked to choose a user name to identify Yourself to other users and Our staff. You may not select or use another users' name (unless it is also Your name), or a name which violates any trademark right, copyright, or other proprietary right, which may cause confusion or is illegal. If, in Our sole discretion We find that Your user name is offensive to others, We reserve the right to delete it or require that it be deleted. (d) Denial of Website usage. If You have been terminated You may not utilize the Services or access the Website in any manner or for any reason without Our express written consent. You may not knowingly allow any terminated user access to Your account(s). (e) Restrictions on Content. You warrant that the Content does not violate any laws, does not depict the violation of any laws, is not offensive or intended to harass, threaten or cause discomfort to any person or entity, and does not contain any nudity or anything that is sexually explicit.
No Refunds Purchases are non-refundable. If an exception to this rule is granted, there will be a $10 processing fee assessed due to costs imposed upon us a result of the transaction.
7. Indemnification You agree to indemnify us, Our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents and representatives, from any and all claims based on allegations which, if true, would constitute a breach of these terms and conditions from any and all liabilities, losses, damages, expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) and damages in consequence thereof. We reserve the right, at Our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification, and this shall not excuse Your obligations under this Section.
8. Control of Information and Content (a) In Our sole discretion, We may remove any Footage or Content uploaded to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, Footage and Content which We or other Website users find offensive or that has the potential to interfere with or that infringes upon the rights of others. (b) We may access and disclose any information about You, Your accounts, or any content You provide to the Website if We believe that such action is reasonably necessary to enforce this Agreement, to comply with the law and legal process, to operate Our systems properly, and to protect Us, or other users. (c) We reserve the right, to control conduct which We deem to be harmful or threatening to other users or potential users, or in violation of Our or any third party's rights.
9. Disclaimers (a) We expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third-party rights, and those arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade. (b) We do not warrant any connection to, compatibility with, transmission over, nor results or use of, any network connection. From time to time the porting of particular Footage or Content may not be feasible and We may remove any such content from the Website without any liability to You. You are responsible for assessing Your hardware and transmission needs. (c) We assume no responsibility for anything arising from the possession or use of Footage, content or video obtained from us or used via the Website. (d) We make no warranty that Our Service or use of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. We make no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or Content purchased on the Website. (e) We make no warranty with respect to software, if any, used in connection with the Services on or provided by the Website.
10. Limitation of Liability You acknowledge that We shall not assume or have any liability with respect to the use of content or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages or loss of business, lost profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss, even if We have been informed of the possibility of such damages, or resulting from the use of or the inability to use the Services or the Website, or from unauthorized access to the Website, data or account. You specifically agree that We are not responsible or liable to You or anyone else for any threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct or speech of any other party or any infringement or violation of another's rights, including intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, or rights of privacy.
11. Termination Your account with us may be terminated at any time with or without cause by either Us or You. Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any (i) of Our terms or practices, (ii) content available on the Website, or (iii) type of billing methods, or change therein, is to terminate Your account with us by notifying Our customer service department of Your request to terminate by e-mail. Your notice of termination will be effective upon receipt.
12. Impermissible Conduct (a) You may not upload Content which is unlawful and You agree to use the Services and the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not post to or use the Website to transmit sexually explicit Footage or other Content which is deemed by us to be generally offensive to the public or harmful to minors. Any conduct that We determine, in Our sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user, person or entity from using or enjoying the Website will not be permitted and Your account is subject to immediate termination without notice. (b) You may not under any circumstances use the Website , or information contained on it to contact our members via e-mail addresses acquired through the website, or via our forum/community, or via our private messaging system for the purpose of soliciting. Any conduct that We determine, in Our sole discretion, constitutes the solicitation of our Members via our website interface, forums or private messaging system, will not be permitted and Your account is subject to immediate termination without notice.
13. Arbitration A material part of this contract is the agreement to arbitrate. Any and all disputes arising out of, under or in connection with this Agreement, with the exception of copyright claims, including without limitation, its validity, interpretation, performance and breach, shall be submitted to arbitration pursuant to the rules of the Arbitration Act in effect at the time arbitration is demanded. Judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in the highest court of the forum having jurisdiction.
This Agreement, its validity and effect, and You agree that the arbitrators shall award all costs of arbitration, including legal fees, plus legal rate-of-interest to the successful party.
Copyright infringement claims shall be brought in the Law Courts. You consent to service of any required notice or process upon You by registered mail or overnight courier with proof of delivery.
14. Legal Fees and Jurisdiction If We are obligated to go to court, rather than arbitration, to enforce any of Our rights, or to collect any fees, You agree to reimburse us for Our legal fees, costs and disbursements if We prevail. You agree that the LaW Courts are the agreed and appropriate forums for any such suit, and You consent to service of process by registered mail or overnight courier with proof of delivery.
15. Severability If any term or provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable for any reason, this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall be fully enforceable on its remaining terms and conditions.
16. Entire Agreement YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
This Agreement along with any Member Contract and/or Content License Contract comprises the entire agreement between You and Us, and supersedes any prior agreements.
We reserve the right, at Our discretion, to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such revision shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised version at the Website.
You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to become aware of such revisions. If any such revision is unacceptable to You, You may cease using the Services and terminate Your account.
Your continued use of the Services following posting of a revised Terms and Conditions on the Website shall be deemed to be acceptance of the revisions.