Will RSTV project files work in CS4 & CS5
Yes they will
These Project files Will open in all Versions of CS After Effects
I try and do all After effects projects in After Effects 7
So that the project will open in CS4 & CS5 & all versions above Version 7.
SO you dont have to rush out and buy the latest version to open our templates
What type of file am I purchasing from RSTV
You are Purchasing a Zip File that will contain
The After Effects Master Project file & any other Versions of the Project available
Folders containing all of the assets used in the project
A "readme" text file that explains how the project Works & how to edit elements within the Project.
I try and keep the Projects for all levels of After Effects knowledge
But a basic understanding of how to add shots & simple editing of projects is required.
Preview Shots / Music is not Included in the Zip File neither is Sound FX
Although I do try & add the Sound FX file as a seperate download when possible on the site
Terms & Conditions
You can use the purchased project in any way you like:
Broadcast Commercially or Non-Commercially.
Resell or use in any violent or pornographic
context is PROHIBITED & a big NO NO
If you want to use the purchased project again or for a different client you will have to pay for its use again .
You are agreeing to these terms by buying one of our projects.
For more info on the terms and Conditions Click Here
What if I Dont have After Effects
If you dont have After Effects, but need to use one of our projects
No problem! Contact us & get a quotation without obligation.
We can set up a FTP Transfer of your footage / Stills, and have a project edited for you and make a downloadable file in your choosen format (mov, wmv...)
Error Messages ... Files Missing
In After Effects Project, I get the message After Effects Warning:
3 Files Missing
Sometimes After Effects "loses" files & needs to be told where they are
Here are the steps needed to tell After Effects where the missing files are:
1. In the Project window (upper left section of After Effects) locate one of the missing files. You can quickly and easily do so by typing the word "missing" into the search box
2. Right click on one of the missing files. Then choose "Replace Footage" and then "File..."
3. Browse on your hard drive to the location where you originally unzipped your After Effects project and look for the filename of the missing file you just selected. It will usually be somewhere in a folder called "Footage" but could be in another location
4. Double click on the file and After Effect should then locate the file as well as locate any other missing files. If any other files are still missing repeat the process.
What Format are the Stock Graphics in
The Stock Graphics on RSTV are PhotoJPEG / MotionJPEG or H264 QuickTime codecs.
They are high quality (yet lossy/compressed) codecs.
1. These files compress very well while retaining a high level of quality.
2. These files will work with ANY editing system/operating system that supports QuickTime.
Some editing codecs, like DVCPRO HD or native HDV will only work on certain computers.